Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (12 mois)
Spécialiste dans la délégation et le recrutement d'experts, le réseau Sofitex Talent Recruitment exerce ses activités depuis plus de 25 ans et se positionne actuellement comme l'un des principaux acteurs transfrontaliers (Luxembourg, Allemagne, Suisse, et France).
Sofitex Talent Recruitment propose aux candidats un suivi de carrière personnalisé selon l'évolution de leurs aspirations individuelles.
Sofitex Talent Recruitment est animé par des collaborateurs passionnés qui savent conjuguer Savoir être et Savoir faire avec générosité, humanisme, rigueur et imagination pour atteindre une forme d'excellence. Ils agissent en véritables chefs d'entreprise avec beaucoup d'implication et de disponibilité.
Job Description: The selected candidate will cover a maternity leave within the Internal Audit Secretariat. He/She will report to the Head of Division and will provide administrative assistance to the Head of Division and the Director, and will be performing the following tasks:
• Ensure timely and accurate issuance of all Internal Audit reports and communications.
• Provide quality assurance role on quality and format of documents to project professional image of the
department. Maintain schedule of forthcoming reports to be issued to identify bottlenecks and/or handover situations
• Set and manage priorities and ensure administrative coherence. This includes screening of all
incoming documents, preparing responses, ensuring appropriate followup and taking any initiative needed for a particular event
• Prepare non-routine correspondence on various topics on behalf of the Director and the Heads of Division
• Establish, organise and maintain filing systems for easy access and retrieval
• Handle and process information of diverse and confidential nature. Distribute and circulate information, report or status updates in order to keep others informed
• Serve as primary point of contact and liaison for the Internal Audit department.
• Provide general research support (using Internet and IT software if required) and analysis
• Prepare staff meetings, information, agenda and minutes,
• Organise internal and external meetings of the Director, Head of Division and team members
• Manage the agendas of the Director and Heads of Division so as to optimize time allocation, coordinate arrangements for appointments and resolve conflict demands
• Maintain and process the statistical data and ensure that it is stored in timely correct and consistent manner
• Provide administrative support for the organisation of activities and missions and, in this context, proactively identify and resolve upcoming problems
• Prepare and maintain databases to follow -up on the progress on the annual Audit Plan, update milestones of ongoing audits, prepare reporting for the Audit Committee
• Prepare and maintain databases for the Internal Audit statistics on the customers ’/auditees ’ satisfaction
• Back-up for the other IA Assistant if required.
• Effective skills in organising, prioritising, scheduling, planning and coordinating work
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Flexibility, availability and discretion
• Ability to work as well autonomously as in a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent level of oral and written English and good understanding of French
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.