Business areasCustomer Services
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
• Assist in the accurate preparation of original legal documents and in the finalization / administration of contractual documentation (such as, but not limited to finance contracts, guarantee agreements and contractual modifications)
• Assist and ensure follow-up of all procedures both before and after signature of legal documents (e.g. prepare and circulate legal contributions to internal decision-making documents, prepare and distribute contractual documents, ensure due circulation of documents both inside and outside the organization, handle notification of signatures, ensure electronic and paper archiving, store documents using the electronic document management system (GED Livelink), handle notes and other memoranda
• Carry out general secretarial duties and administrative tasks, including mail/document control and distribution, filing.
- Certified secondary-level education and secretarial training
- At least 3 years of relevant, professional post-qualification experience (i.e. in similar or related tasks); experience acquired as secretary/administrative assistant in a law firm, corporate legal function, or any other legal environment, is a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge of the standard IT & office tools (particularly Word and Outlook), Acrobat, common office hardware (e.g. printing, scanning equipment); familiarity with Electronic Documents Management tools, electronic archiving, and reporting tools would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written)
This is an opportunity for a long term temporary contract (2 month to start and then several extensions
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.