Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (4 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, an international insurance company, SOFITEX TALENT is currently lookin for two
SALES SUPPORT OFFICER - FINANCIAL SECTOR FR/EN (+ SPANISH OR PORTUGUESE)
- Schedule internal and external meetings, take care of daily correspondence (letters, faxes, reports, internal notes), review and draft e-mails, handle telephone calls;
- Organize the Sales Consultants agendas and provide administrative support;
- Arrange travel, hotel accommodation and itineraries;
- Create/ layout sales presentations in Word and/or PowerPoint;
- Provide support for monthly reporting, using Excel and our “SalesForce” CRM Tool;
- Compiling and finalizing expenses;
- Maintain a filing and follow-up system for tasks, documents and expenses;
- Manage the Sales Support mailbox and calendar for your respective region;
- Maintain the contact database;
- Together with the Marketing Department, organize specific partner events, provide on-site support for those and be in charge of the relevant logistics;
- Act as cover for other markets of the region (Pool);
- Develop Business Understanding and region knowledge (products, documents) and follow up;
- Work in close collaboration with the different departments (PCS, WSS; Marketing and Events);
- Preparation and pre-fill of contractual documents;
- Partner and Client meeting organisation and preparation;
- Reconciliation of different reporting and use of specific tools (i.e. Concur, Sales Force, Excel).
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the financial sector
- Fluent English and French for one of the vacancy. For the second one, Spanish or Portuguese is necesarry
- Proficient user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Adaptable and flexible, you enjoy working in a challenging and dynamic environment;
- A team player with outstanding organisational and communication skills;
- Customer-oriented approach, professional appearance and conduct, diplomatic and demonstrate absolute discretion as the situation demands;
- The ability to operate autonomously, prioritise tasks and exercise sound judgment and creativity in finding solutions;
- Proactive and reactive, quick learner with the willingness to learn about the business and contribute to its success;
- Stress and workload peaks resistant
This is an opportunity to join an international environment within the insurance sector.
These two vacancies are for a temporary mission of several months.
Salary ranges from 40 to 45K
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.