Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Spécialiste dans la délégation et le recrutement d'experts, le réseau Sofitex Talent Recruitment exerce ses activités depuis plus de 25 ans et se positionne actuellement comme l'un des principaux acteurs transfrontaliers (Luxembourg, Allemagne, Suisse, et France).
Sofitex Talent Recruitment propose aux candidats un suivi de carrière personnalisé selon l'évolution de leurs aspirations individuelles.
Sofitex Talent Recruitment est animé par des collaborateurs passionnés qui savent conjuguer Savoir être et Savoir faire avec générosité, humanisme, rigueur et imagination pour atteindre une forme d'excellence. Ils agissent en véritables chefs d'entreprise avec beaucoup d'implication et de disponibilité.
For one of our clients, a European entity located in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for several
DATA PROCESSING AND REPORTING OFFICER (M/F)
The incumbent(s) report to and work under the supervision of senior members of the Data Hub Division.
• Collection, input and validation of data from Private Equity and Guarantees/Securitization quarterly reports received from financial intermediaries, responding to requests from other units including audit requests, etc.;
• Ensure timely production and review of regular data tables for the reporting deliverables to mandators and internal projects assigned to the Unit;
• Be an expert in term of data processing in relation to the organisation’s business lines;
• Ensure a robust control environment is maintained and that all operational and compliance risks are actively managed and mitigated;
• Contribute as required to process enhancements in relation data processing and reporting activities of the Units.
• University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related subjects;
• Minimum three (3) years' relevant professional experience in Banking/Asset Management, Reporting, Quantitative Analysis, Audit, Fund Administration, Finance or related area, preferably with exposure to Private Equity or Guarantees/Securitization assets;
• Additional professional qualifications (e.g. CFA, ACCA) would be considered an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage
• Strong analytical skills and high affinity with numbers, data intensive processes and technology;
• Capacity to work and prioritize efficiently under strict deadlines and time pressure;
• Good business sense;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to defend his / her opinions;
• Creativity, and ability to analyze problems from new angles, and to identify and develop solutions depending on the issues to be addressed;
This a for a temporary contract till the end of the year, with possible extension
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.