Accounting-Financial reporting officer (M/F)LUXEMBOURG LU Reference : 120181204140638 - Date of publication : 04/12/2018
For one of our clients, an international bank located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for an
ACCOUNTING - FINANCIAL REPORTING OFFICER (M/F)
* Prepare the yearly financial statements internally and for the other mandates managed by the company on behalf of third parties;
* Ensure accuracy, completeness and reliability of financial data when preparing the financial statements or any financial reporting in accordance with the selected General Accepted Accounting Principles;
* Analyse new accounting standards and designing their implementation accordingly;
* Evaluate, design and implement new products/ new mandate with the unit from a financial reporting point of view;
* Actively contribute to knowledge sharing within the team;
* Manage relationships with the external auditors in the context of the audit of the financial statements and to challenge questions raised during the audits.
* University qualification, preferably at postgraduate level, in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a relevant field;
* At least three years of relevant professional experience in financial reporting, preferably gained in the financial sector;
* Good knowledge of preparing financial statements and any financial report in accordance with the selected Accounting Framework;
* Knowledge of PeopleSoft and Business Object. Knowledge of IBM Cognos is a considerable asset;
* Excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
171 route d'Esch Immeuble Le Trianon 0 LUXEMBOURG
00352 26 29 52 400 - firstname.lastname@example.org