Audit Coordination Officer (M/F)LUXEMBOURG LU Reference : 120181221185006 - Date of publication : 21/01/2019
For one of our clients, an international bank in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for an
AUDIT COORDINATION OFFICER (M/F)
The Audit Coordination Officer will work in the Audit Coordination Unit, as part of the Corporate and Institutional Affairs division, in close cooperation with all internal services.
* Act as a pro-active actor to internal or external audit/evaluation assignments by contributing to the shaping of the internal policy positions and their intelligent and strategic projection as against the auditors/evaluators
* Contribute to the smooth running of audit/evaluation assignments in terms of planning, timing and organization between the auditees and the auditors, i.e. ensuring key documents are provided;
* Assist in ensuring a coordinated approach for audit missions
* Proactively follow-up on all audit issues internally. In particular, pro-actively liaise with relevant others internal services so that the various audit recommendations are addressed in a timely and efficient manner;
* Ensure that audits and evaluations are coordinated according to applicable the procedures.
* Contribute to the deployment of internal projects aiming at improving the efficiency of the team as well as the efficiency of internal audit response as a whole;
* Participate in the establishment of special internal control reports and in the gathering of updates from the different departments;
* Ensure smooth running of each project (terms of planning, timing and organization);
* University degree preferably at a postgraduate level in Finance/Economics/Law/Accounting.
* At least 3 years' strong professional experience, acquired (i) in external audit or internal control within a leading international audit firm or the banking/financial industry or (ii) on the negotiation and drafting of contracts and memoranda in an international law firm. Experience in the financial industry or the legal field is considered as a clear advantage;
* Good understanding of the financial market and operational risk aspects. Knowledge of Private Equity, Structured Finance and/or EU policies (e.g. structural funds, state aid) would be an advantage;
* Good IT Skills;
* Fluent English, both written and spoken. Good command of French and/or other EU languages would be an advantage.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Strong negotiation skills and ability to handle complex issues;
* Good organisation skills;
* Ability to analyse, summarise and present information;
* Flexibility to take on new tasks;
* Team player;
* Qualities of impartiality and perseverance are essential.
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
171 route d'Esch Immeuble Le Trianon 0 LUXEMBOURG
00352 26 29 52 400 - firstname.lastname@example.org