Corporate Administration Officer (M/F)LUXEMBOURG LU Reference : 120181231093141 - Date of publication : 31/12/2018
For one of our clients, an international bank in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
Corporate Administration Officer (M/F)
The successful candidate will organize the relevant board meetings, monitor the corporate obligations in compliance with regulatory and mandates requirements, establish and maintain procedures to ensure a good standing and effective management of the corporate services. S/he will work collaboratively with other internal services and provide cross-cover within the immediate team.
* Plan and organize mandates Investment Committees, Board of Directors, Advisory Board, Shareholders meetings;
* Contribute to further development and improvement of best practices for the administration of corporate services and advise on the corporate services for new initiatives;
* Coordinate with service providers and internal services the preparation of agenda of meetings and Board packs and prioritize the collation of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
* Participate to Board meetings, review minutes and ensure timely distribution;
* Ensure the mandates compliance with the corporate obligations, review regulatory issues relevant to the effective functioning and seek advice from relevant services as required;
* Communicate with mandate governing bodies where appropriate and coordinate the development of action plan to ensure timely response to questions raised;
* Develop and implement effective mandate corporate services procedures in response to the new business requirements;
* Monitor quality of services provided by service providers in relation to mandates corporate services;
* Supports the development of efficient electronic and paper based filing.
* University degree, preferably in Finance, Business Administration or Law;
* At least 3 years' post-qualification experience, preferably in a financial institution or leading law firm with a thorough focus on corporate governance activities;
* Familiarity with Fund of Funds activities, Venture Capital and Guarantees would be an advantage;
* Good knowledge of standard IT tools and project management software packages;
* Practical understanding of accounting, and good project management skills;
* Excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other EU languages, Spanish in particular, would be an advantage.
This is for a temporary contract, to start at the beginning of February 2019
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
171 route d'Esch Immeuble Le Trianon 0 LUXEMBOURG
00352 26 29 52 400 - firstname.lastname@example.org