Experienced administrative assistant (M/F)LUXEMBOURG LU Reference : 120190311152516 - Date of publication : 11/03/2019
For one of our client, a European institution located in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for several
EXPERIENCED ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ENG + FR OR ITA OR GER (M/F)
S/he will provide assistance to the team members as well as act as back-up of the other teams' assistants in their absence.
S/he will perform general secretarial duties and administrative tasks. They will have the following responsibilities:
* Organising meetings in Luxembourg with external counterparts;
* Organising business trips and preparing the relevant expense reports;
* Preparing presentations, due diligence dossiers and letters to external counterparts;
* Preparing, distributing and following up reports and notes, incl. overview tables and quarterly reports related to certain funds;
* Organise team meetings, take & dispatch meeting minutes;
* Drafting routine correspondence and edit materials;
* Ensure efficient communication between the organisation and external counterparties;
* Undertake related electronic (using the internal data storage system) and paper filing;
* Communicate efficiently (face-to-face, phone, email) with the team members but also with internal as well as external clients; cooperate with the other teams' assistants and other interfaces;
* Create and process requisitions/purchase orders/receipts for conference attendance, business meals, other relevant expenses;
* Participate in research on issues related to the team's activities;
* Follow up on internal documentation throughout the approval process;
* Produce and process counterparty consultation letters as required by the organisation's procedures.
* Certified secondary level education;
* Any additional certification(s) indicating specialisation would be an advantage;
* Minimum 3 years' relevant administrative experience in a financial or audit environment and understanding of financial documentation;
* Excellent knowledge of s standard computer tools and MS Office tools (particularly Excel and PowerPoint);
* Knowledge of PeopleSoft would be an advantage
* Excellent written and spoken English;
* For some roles: excellent written and spoken German and/or French and/or Italian;
* Knowledge of some other EU languages would be an advantage.
This is a temporary mission for several months.
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
171 route d'Esch Immeuble Le Trianon 0 LUXEMBOURG
00352 26 29 52 400 - firstname.lastname@example.org