Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractCDD (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients in Luxembourg city, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a:
Fund Services Officer Eng-Fr (M/F)
- Authentication of investor transactions in line with the group procedures and policies;
- Application of the relevant AML/KYC/CFT and tax standards in accordance with the Laws and Regulations in force in Luxembourg;
- Analyse the necessary documentation required for account openings and perform the required risk assessments;
- Support all Investors during the process of their account opening and ensure that all reviews are performed in line with the agreed;
- Take ownership of complex cases and/or analyses, consulting with your line management and compliance where necessary;
- Open the new accounts and maintain information as well as static data up-to-date;
- Ensure that the investor documentation is accurate, complete and appropriately filed in original as well as electronically;
- Apply the required controls ensuring that non-compliant accounts are blocked and that appropriate chasing is performed and evidenced;
- Carry out sanctions;
- Support internal and external audits;
- Additional duties may be assigned from time to time as required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience;
- Fund industry;
- Anti-Money Laundering, KYC & Tax laws and regulations;
- Transfer agency – Alternative Funds;
- Customer service;
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting to authorities;
- Accurate and meticulous approach to analysing new prospects and preparing due diligence files;
- Familiar with MS Office applications;
- English – Advanced and French proficiency;
- Autonomy, flexibility and stress resistance;
- Analytical, organisation and communication skills;
- Continuous learning and improvement mindset.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.