Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a banking institution located in Luxembourg city center, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for several
AML-CFT Analyst FR-EN (M/F)
- Perform critical controls in order to close existing back-log on the following AML/CFT routines:
- PEP screening and alert closing;
- Customer account closure on the back-office tool and in coordination with the FinOps department.
- Assisting the AML/CFT team in registering C2C and B2C customers;
- Timely perform transaction monitoring on existing customer base;
- Participating in any other project or one-off routine as per requests by the Compliance Manager.
- Bachelor Degree;
- Experience from the finance sector is a must, payments or e-commerce background preferred;
- At least 1 year of experience in a Compliance role within a bank/financial institution;
- Strong knowledge of Sanction, PEP and transaction monitoring screening principles and tools;
- Attention to details and capability to achieve goals and complete routines within assigned timeframe;
- Excellent English and French communication and writing skills required. Any other language will be a plus.
This is an opportunity for a temporary mission of several months (two profiles wanted for one month, two profiles wanted for six months)
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.