Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (12 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a 1-year contract for several
Operational Assistant - KYC Officer (M/F)
- Collection and data quality monitoring of KYC records/data;
- Complete and verify the identity of the counterparty and analyse its corporate structure, with regards to its shareholding, its management and its controlling entity/beneficial ownership, on the basis of specialist corporate data providers, publicly available sources and, if required, additional information provided by the services;
- Perform as first point of control for the identification of any legal, corporate and compliance issue posed by the counterparts;
- Input and update as appropriate the KYC data in the central upgraded EIB counterparty database;
- Ensure the execution of key KYC and counterparts administration tasks with a particular focus on data quality; Coordinate, update and store in the Data management system the relevant KYC documents.
- Certified secondary level education complemented with a Certificate/Diploma of complementary studies (2 years or more) in a relevant subject (e.g. business administration, accounting, economics, legal, etc.);
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience (with 1-year minimum in KYC field); Knowledge of legal documentation and basic knowledge of accounting or finance is advantageous.
- Effective skills in organising, prioritising, planning and coordinating work
- Detailed-oriented with strong ability to analyse
- Customer oriented with highly developed sense of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Excellent team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage
Knowledge of Windows Office tools
This is an opportunity for a long-term temporary mission, to start at the beginning of November
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.