Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of its clients, a European Institution, Sofitex Talent Recruitment is looking for a:
Data & Reporting Assistant (M/F)
Provide operational support to front office teams through updating databases, assisting in production of internal reports, supporting valuation and monitoring processes as well as providing other specialized support to front office as needed.
The current scope of projects includes investment funds financed through own resources and third party mandates. The jobholder will be required to work on these projects simultaneously.
Under the supervision of the manager and the guidance of the more experienced colleagues:
- Perform quarterly updates of Fund Reporting System based on external reports
- Assist in internal reviews of equity-type products: quarterly and annual valuations (reported to FC)
- Assist in the preparation of Project Progress Reports
- Assist in collection and processing of KPI data
- Assist on the production of ad hoc statistics on equity-type products
- Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (economics, accounting, legal, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience, preferably in an operational area
- Knowledge of the features of equity-type products would be an advantage
- Experience in handling legal documentation
- Good understanding of loan and/or equity-type products origination and life cycle process
- Proficiency in using the IT applications supporting lending operations (Serapis, GED) and their reporting tools (Business Objects)
- Excellent knowledge of English. Working knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.