Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractCDD (10 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for an:
Project Administrative Assistant Eng-Fr (M/F)
- Support the development of policies linked to the Bank’s governance with the guidance of the Head of BBP Unit, and support the implementation of the proposed changes;
- Initiate improvements and participate in the optimisation of working methods for the BBP team by notably contributing in developing and upgrading operational processes and procedures;
- Suggest ways to streamline administrative procedures in order to enhance work organisation and effectiveness;
- Provide guidance and support, in terms of processes, to the team to increase the efficiency and quality of the work activities carried out;
- Serve as primary point of contact and liaison, often on complex and confidential issues, both internally and externally;
- Prepare, finalise and distribute of letters, notes, complex reports and presentations and maintain the relevant archiving;
- Prepare logistical planning for various events;
- Coordinate business trips, review all team travel authorisations, travel expenses and absence requests prior to the Head of approval.
- Secondary level education, complemented by at least 2 -year certification in a relevant field (e.g. accounting or business administration) or secondary level education
- At least 3 years relevant job experience,
- Proven numeric and computer literacy in particular MS Office Suite, with distinctive advanced Ms Excel experience)
- Fluent in English and a solid working knowledge of French
- Diplomacy and tact in dealing with sensitive information
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.