Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (2 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a:
Mandate Corporate Administration Officer (M/F)
The Mandate Corporate Administration Officer will be part of the Business Support Division/Mandates Secretariat Unit within the Mandate Management Department. S/he will be responsible for a number of corporate secretarial and operational tasks of a portfolio of mandates – incorporated funds in Luxembourg (AIFs, AIFMs) and abroad as well as virtual structures. S/he will be responsible for organizing the relevant governing bodies’ meetings, monitoring the corporate obligations in compliance with regulatory and mandates’ requirements, ensure timeliness of the mandate deliverables under own responsibility and assist on streamlining Mandate Management information flow. In order to ensure a good standing and effective management of the Business Support - Mandates Secretariat services across the mandates managed by the organisation, s/he will participate to establishing and maintaining procedures and will work collaboratively with other internal services and provide cross-cover within the immediate team.
The Mandate Corporate Administration Officer reports to the senior team member. S/he will work in close collaboration with other Officers of the Unit and be in constant contact with colleagues across the Department, which lead the business development of the mandates, as well other relevant internal services and external stakeholders.
• Plan, organise and monitor the mandates governing bodies’ meetings: Investment Committees, Board of Directors, Advisory Board, Shareholders meetings;
• Coordinate with service providers and internal services the preparation of agenda of meetings and governing bodies’ meetings packs and prioritise the collation of incoming and outgoing correspondence;
• Participate to governing bodies’ meetings, prepare or review minutes and ensure timely distribution;
• Ensure the compliance of mandates managed by the organisation with the applicable Laws and Regulations, review relevant issues and seek advice from relevant services as required;
• Monitor the appointment and replacement of governing bodies’ members in liaison with administrative agent/law firm;
• Communicate with mandate governing bodies where appropriate and coordinate the development of action plans ensuring timely response to questions raised;
• Ensure high quality of services delivered by service providers in relation to mandates corporate services.
• University degree, preferably in Law, Finance or Business Administration preferably at postgraduate level;
• At least three (3) years of post-qualification professional experience, preferably in a financial institution or leading law firm with a thorough focus on corporate governance activities;
• Experience of drafting minutes, compiling board package and memoranda on corporate matters;
• Exposure to Fund–of-Funds activities, Venture Capital and Guarantees would be an advantage;
• Good knowledge of standard IT tools. Knowledge of eFront, Business Objects, Tableau would be an advantage;
• Experience in financial analysis and interpretation of financial and legal documentation;
• Excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.