Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractCDD (3 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a:
Working in the KYC team as part of the Front Office and reporting directly to the Head of Unit, s/he contributes to the development of the team’s goals by notably being a point of contact across the institution and external counterparts in relation to KYC matters. The job requires a close interface with colleagues both in Front Office and in other Divisions, including Compliance.
- Collects and analyses KYC documents and tax structures for a range of different Equity and Guarantee transactions and relevant counterparts, taking into account necessary risk factors, while applying evidence-based decision-making on a risk-sensitive basis;
- Ensures the timely and accurate input in the relevant corporate information system of the applicable KYC documentation on behalf of the Front Office for KYC and tax compliance purposes;
- Contributes to the development of an information system appropriate for the purposes of maintaining up-to-date information in the context of the “Know-Your-Customer” measures and controls (including relevant counterparty universe);
- Coordinates all operational aspects related to the KYC process.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Law (preferably at postgraduate level) with a combination of the above being an additional asset;
- At least five (5) years professional experience in a relevant domain, especially in the investment and asset management industry;
- Prior proven experience in and solid understanding of regulatory requirements with relation to AML-KYC applied at investment firms, asset managers, or financial institutions;
- Proven experience in external coordination with clients and managing flows of KYC documentation;
- Strong Excel skills (ability to manage and analyse data). Knowledge of additional data management, visualization or KYC applications would be an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be considered as an advantage.
- Diplomatic skills and ability to manage direct contacts with clients (internal and external);
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Flexibility, adaptability, reliability and commitment;
- Precision and accuracy;
- Sound judgement;
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with stakeholders;
- Sense of initiative and problem-solving approach;
- Ability to organize own work, set priorities and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent team spirit.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.