Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (4 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one ouf clients, a bank located in Luxembourg-ville, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for an :
Legal Officer - Fund Domiciliary & Corporate Agent (M/F)
Tasks and responsibilities:
Within the Fund Engineering & Distribution department, your role will be to provide to our clients’ legal services within the framework of the domiciliation and corporate of their investment funds:
- Managing a portfolio of existing and new clients within the framework domiciliation and corporate activities of their investment funds and/or other companies according to the fund legislation (UCITS, SIF, Sicar, RAIF and other companies: securitization vehicles, management companies, general partners);
- Coordinating, preparing, attending board meetings held “physically” and writing minutes;
- Drafting board resolutions/minutes in relation to the main corporate events;
- Coordinating, preparing annual general shareholders’ meetings and drafting resolutions relating to;
- Review basic fund documentation with critical analysis;
- Working autonomously and with tight deadlines;
- Preparing all statutory forms with the CSSF (“Commission de surveillance du secteur financier” – Administrative Authority)
- Insure the relation with the CSSF and the other administrations & service providers (administration of the contributions, auditors, Luxembourg stock exchange) for the account of the client;
- Liaising with notaries, lawyers and auditors;
- Maintaining statutory registers and the corporate file of each fund/company;
- Advising the client on the preparation and submission of documentation in relation to change of name, change in articles of association and memorandum of association, transfer of shares, amendment to share capital, capital calls.
- Preferably graduated in Law, Economics or Finance (Master degree), double cursus Law /Economics (Erasmus program appreciated);
- Good understanding of the Luxembourg fund industry and its actors and a good knowledge of the Luxembourg laws and regulations relating to this activity;
- 1 year minimum of experience in a similar business unit;
- Good capacity of organization and adaptation, sense of the responsibilities, team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Perfect knowledge (spoken and written) of the French and English languages;
- Perfect knowledge of the office automation tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Immediate availability until 15/02/2022.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.