Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT EN-FR (M/F)
The (Senior) Administrative Assistant will report to the Head of Financial Reporting Division. S/He will work mainly in autonomy, but at the same time in close co-operation with other members of the Division.
The post requires discretion, flexibility and the ability to prioritise and handle several tasks simultaneously, often working to tight deadlines, while still exercising a high degree of precision supporting the Division.
S/he provides support to the Head of Division in the area of administrative tasks and accounting support. This includes:
- Perform and coordinate administrative duties within the Divisions (e.g. organisation of high-level meetings);
- Organise and maintain Division’s filing system;
- Drafting correspondence to external counterparties;
- Provide support to more senior staff in the Divisions.
- Ensure back-up to other assistants
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and other financial reports;
- Provide confirmation of outstanding balances for clients and external auditors;
- Coordinate the dispatch of financial reports to internal and external counterparties;
- Review existing procedures in areas under own domain, make suggestions for enhancements and implement revised procedures;
- Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (secretarial studies, business administration, accounting, finance or other)
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant practical experience in an administrative support role, experience in accounting would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the standard MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer)
- Good knowledge of other IT tools (PeopleSoft and Business Objects in particular) would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English and/or French, with a good knowledge of the other. A good command of additional EU languages would be an advantage.
This is an opportunity for a long-term contract, to start asap
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.