Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients located in Luxembourg city, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for an
Junior AML Analyst (M/F)
We are seeking a highly motivated AML Analyst to join the Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing program. The candidate will be based in our Luxembourg office.
- Work with Compliance Operations on the resolution of KYC issues impacting UK/EU customers by reviewing appropriate documentation and ensuring compliance requirements are met
- Review of potentially suspicious sellers activities and help guide the SAR/STR drafting, in cooperation with relevant operational functions
- Work independently by taking initiative to meet established SLAs and other key metrics while maintaining quality standards
- Assist with other departmental projects/tasks as advised by the EU Chief Compliance Officer
• Previous experience in AML Compliance (1-2 years) is mandatory
• Excellent command of English languages, both written and oral. Additional European languages highly sought
• Great teammate and ability to handle a diverse workload under time pressure
This is an opportunity for a long-term temporary contract (6-12 months), to start asap
Salary ranges between 3000€ and 3300€ gross/month
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.