Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (5 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a banking entity located in Luxembourg city, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
Transfer Agent - Fund Order Processing
The Transfer Agent will process the daily dealing activities which are under his/her scope day to day queries handling. The Agent will be managing some tasks which the Senior Agent or Team Leader may delegate
- Receive and place manual transactions received from shareholders (subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers) in the transfer agency system, according to procedures in place;
- Manage the SWIFT queues and ensure the SWIFT repair messages are processed within the funds trading cut-off times;
- Ensure daily deadlines are met in a multi-batch environment;
- Ensure effective understanding of specific process and strict adherence to procedure;
- Accurate and Error free processing is expected;
- Handle internal and external queries in a professional and timely manner;
- Chase clients and internal departments when requested in the case of a query management;
- Participate in periodic audits, Compliance and Risk sample checks;
- Act as point of reference for colleagues;
- Ensure effective compliance and controls in own area;
- Prepare / Update procedures and checklists in cooperation with the team leader;
- Escalate any issue to Team Leader, suggesting resolution where possible.
- Bac+2 degree
- 1 to 2 years of experience in TA Dealing is strongly recommended;
- Knowledge/Experience on the TA flows with Fund Accounting and Custody would be an added advantage;
- Good command of French and English. Any other language would be an asset, especially German;
- Good knowledge of Windows and MS Office;
- Good knowledge of MFTA would be considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of the Dealing (UCITS);
- Good understanding of the intra (REGISTRATION/RECONCILIATION) interdependencies within a Transfer Agency Department;
- Result oriented (able to assess a situation and resolve it in a timely manner), on the basis of the technical skills and risk features;
- Good organizational skills and quality focused;
- Good time management and communication skills;
This is a temporary contract to start at the beginning of August, till the end of the year.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.