Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (12 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients located in Luxembourg city center, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a long-term temporary mission for a
Compliance Analyst (M/F)
- Perform Enhanced Due Diligence reviews of high-risk customers.
- Analyze financial transaction activity and thoroughly document review findings to include all pertinent facts, information and findings.
- Complete reviews efficiently and accurately in order to meet internal SLAs and standards of quality.
- Review, resolve and, raise reviews to the appropriate teams based on findings.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners as advised.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements in AML/KYC and other compliance due diligence functions.
- Work independently with direction from leadership while maintaining quality standards.
- Assist in issue resolution and communication with mentorship from leadership.
- Resolve eBay member account issues including reviewing appropriate documentation and ensuring compliance requirements are met.
- Collaborate with other teams and managers to provide input on policies and procedures and other initiatives.
- Update and review forms according to local regulation requirements and work with Compliance Operations to expedite documentation reviews, providing clarification as needed.
- Follow up with customers to ensure information is received by due date.
- Ensure all tasks are executed in compliance with our policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with focus in business, accounting or finance.
- 1 - 2 years of AML/KYC experience or 2+ years of fraud/compliance experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent digital literacy including knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- You are fluent in English. Proficiency in German preferred, but not required.
- Willingness to adapt in a fast-paced work environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Works efficiently and independently, while being an outstanding teammate.
- The ability to work across multiple offices and time zones in a very diverse setting.
This is an opportunity for a long-term contract (first contract of 3 months that would be extended for at least another 9 months) , to start asap
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.