Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractCDD (2 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our client, a European institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a:
Mandate Risk Manager (M/F):
The successful candidate will undertake risk assessment before and after signature of any Mandates. It includes both financial risks and non-financial risks.
S/he will report to the Head of the Mandate Management Risk Unit.
Under the supervision of the Head of Unit:
- Co-ordinate and centralise specific mandate risk assessments in terms of financial (market, liquidity, credit risks) and non-financial (reputation, policy, regulatory risks) aspects;
- On the basis of the policies, interests and expectations set by Mandators, and building on the Internal Control Framework (ICF), contribute to the Mandate surveillance process;
- Coordinate and produce consolidated risk reports on periodic basis;
- Advise on risk management topics in working groups on new mandates and product design and implementation.
- University degree preferably at postgraduate level in either Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Law;
- Three (3) years of experience in the related business area;
- Prior professional experience in banking/finance and/or risk management would be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills, affinity with numbers and ability to make sound judgments;
- Sense of responsibility, organization and initiative;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, to respond swiftly and effectively to unforeseen situations in a client focussed and high quality service environment;
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit and client oriented approach;
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.