Business areasHuman Resources
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for an
OPERATIONAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - HR SERVICES (M/F)
The Operational assistant will coordinate and provide office support and secretarial assistance in order to contribute to the effective day-to-day operation of the Directorate/Department/Division.
The person should preferably have experience in Banking / Financial field and he/she should be able to work independently and be keen to learn.
The person will assist the team with staffing matters.
Staffing tasks will be to:
- From initiation to on boarding, updating job descriptions, follow-up recruitment and selection process for staff (external and internal)
- Assist with the update of the weekly and monthly statistics and organigrams
- Along with other team members act as a point of contact for HR related questions.
- Ad hoc queries from FI staff in each of the domains
- Maintain electronic filing (GED)
- Ensure data quality, enable easy access and retrieval of data/records
- Act as back-up to other team members where necessary, particularly with HR logistical matters.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills particular in HR topics
- Strong organisational skills with capability to plan, to organise, prioritise and to anticipate potential issues
- Proactive, dynamic, self-starter
- Good knowledge of MS Office software, in particular Excel and Word
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Able to interact well with a variety of people
This is a long-term temporary mission, to start at the beginning of November
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.