Business areasLogistics / Supply & Transport
Type of ContractCDI
Spécialiste dans la délégation et le recrutement d'experts, le réseau Sofitex Talent Recruitment exerce ses activités depuis plus de 25 ans et se positionne actuellement comme l'un des principaux acteurs transfrontaliers (Luxembourg, Allemagne, Suisse, et France).
Sofitex Talent Recruitment propose aux candidats un suivi de carrière personnalisé selon l'évolution de leurs aspirations individuelles.
Sofitex Talent Recruitment est animé par des collaborateurs passionnés qui savent conjuguer Savoir être et Savoir faire avec générosité, humanisme, rigueur et imagination pour atteindre une forme d'excellence. Ils agissent en véritables chefs d'entreprise avec beaucoup d'implication et de disponibilité.
For one of our clients, an industrial company located in Dudelange, SOFITEX TALENT is currently lookin for an
IMPORT/EXPORT COORDINATOR (Fr/En)
* Implement the overall logistics management program of the organization as directed by the local & regional manager.
* Adapt and implement policies, plans, and budgets to support company projects.
* Prepare freight budget proposals to support sales and estimating.
* Negotiate with carriers to obtain lowest overall cost while maintaining required service levels. Facilitate win-win situations.
* Represent the Company's position in disputes, such as rate and charge disagreements.
* Direct, analyze, and advise on transportation matters.
* Manage and maintain export/import files and records in accordance with U.S. and European export/import regulations and company policies.
* Interfaces with internal / external customers, foreign subsidiaries, distributors, vendors, brokers and carriers to ensure compliance with all applicable import / export regulations
* Perform day-to-day administrative tasks, such as processing information files, reporting and other paperwork.
* Master degree in Logistics or equivalent
* 3-5 years of successful Experience in a similar position
* Must be experienced in Global Freight Forwarding, intermodal logistics and Custom house Broker operations.
* You must possess strong organizational, team and communication skills to work independently and take initiative to address issues.
* You must possess skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced and time sensitive environment to meet required deadlines. Such skills include high level of flexibility, cooperation, and ownership of job responsibilities.
* You must have knowledge on customs regimes such as harmonized tariff schedules, customs valuations, controlled products, country of origin rules, free trade programs, and import VAT rules.
* Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule
* Ability to resolve complaints, disputes and conflicts
* EU Customs & brokerage import/export process knowledge
* Letters of Credit knowledge
* Proficient in English and French Languages
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.