Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a telecommunication services company located in Bertrange, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a:
Controller - Process & Performance Improvement (M/F)
The ‘Controller - Process & Performance Improvement’ will be responsible for continuous transformation to streamline finance-led or related processes, tools and methodologies and achieve efficiencies and simplification.
The role will entail hands-on implementation and support to the wider Finance team and Organisation:
- Review how each team can operate in a more efficient and effective manager, seek to identify and analyse pain points, root causes and opportunities for performance improvement;
- Analyse, standardise, simplify and optimise finance-led or related processes, applications and governance, within the business and in interaction with other teams;
- Project manage, support and drive the implementation of new operating models, from ideation to execution, by working closely with all business units and departments;
- Define and document controls, checks and best practices whilst ensuring compliance with relevant requirements;
- Share/learn best practices, coaching others to ensure efficiencies are achieved and performance tracked
- Act as a change agent and constantly challenge the status;
- Building strong and influential relationships with finance and the other departments by providing a value added service.
- Education / formation (or equivalent): Bac +5
- Typical finance processes
- General accounting and financial management
- Project management techniques
- You will be expected to be collaborative, empowering and engage colleagues
- This will require visibility, determination as well as an open and honest approach in all that you do
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Methodical, organised, efficient and effective
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build effective relationships across the business
- Attention to detail and strong analytical background
- High impact and influence skills for stakeholder management across the finance function/company wide
- In-depth understanding of processes and reporting
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines inc. prioritisation of workload
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- French and English is a must.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.