Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (12 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients located in Luxembourg Howald, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for an
Administrative Assistant Fr-En (M/F)
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answering phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Receiving and scanning mail and forwarding as necessary to stakeholders
- Keeping up to date administrative database for legal entities within European perimeter maintaining legal entities organization chart up to date, communicating updates to stakeholders
- Assisting with bank accounts opening and update of signatories
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Reconciling employee’s expense reports and credit cards expenses and ensuring compliance with company policy
- Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibiting polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supporting team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 2-3 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- English and French mandatory, German is an asset
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal Communication
- Attention to detail
- Available immediately
This is an opportunity for a 3-month mission leading to a permanent contract
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.