Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients located in Esch Belval, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a
Financial Controller (M/F)
- You will support the Senior Financial Controller in the daily business
- You will assist in the preparation of periodical reports (quantitative and qualitative), in accordance with defined formats and procedures.
- You will support all stakeholders (Senior Financial Controller, Research Facilitators, Admin Staff and Researchers/Teaching staff) of internal and external projects in regards to budget issue, control and monitoring.
- You will prepare together with the Senior Financial Controller, budgets & forecasts.
- You will maintain financial databases and ledgers and propose corrections of cost / analytical accounting filing of relevant (financial) information in the filing system
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance, accounting or a similar field.
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience
- English is mandatory. French is an asse
- Strong analytical (financial and accounting) skills with good communication skills.
- You are an advanced Excel user, very comfortable with software and tools. SAP and/or business object experience is an asset.
- Very high attention to details and you like to structure and organize things so that they make sense.
- You are solution-focused, able to create structure and working routines in a dynamic, complex and sometimes uncertain environment.
This is an opportunity for a 6-month contract, to start on July 1st
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.