Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractCDD (18 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, an international banking institution in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
FUND ACCOUNTANT - GP3 FR-EN (M/F)
- To ensure accurate Net Asset Value calculations and maintain precise accounting records for a variety of clients
- To ensure timeliness of client service in accordance with agreed deadlines
- To ensure correct completion of specific services as per contractual agreement
- To maintain highest possible level of client service
- To complete daily, monthly and annual control checklists
- To ensure compliance with accounting policies and departmental procedures
- To accomplish various tasks in a timely and qualitative manner
- To be an active participant on key initiatives/projects driven by the Company
- To provide administrative support and complete all requested control checklists
- To create and maintain a good interactive relationship with internal partners (Client Service, IT, Fund Business Development, etc.) and with external stakeholders (Auditors, JFML, etc.)
- To make proof of sense and sound judgment towards risk awareness
- To inform the Section/Department Heads of all risks of error and actual errors as soon as detected and evaluate their impact
- Bachelor in Accounting, Banking or Economics, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 of relevant experience in the Fund Industry. Any experience in a similar function (expertise and team coordination) would be considered as an asset.
- Proficient in Fund Accounting processes (Corporate Actions, Pricing, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Fund Administration (Custody, Transfer Agent, Brokers, etc.)
- Good knowledge of financial instruments, including Derivative Instruments (CDS, IRS, CCS, Futures, TRS, etc.
- Fluent in English and in French
- IT skills: GLOBAL PORTFOLIO (GP3) - Excellent Knowledge (must), MICROSOFT Office (good Excel knowledge), BLOOMBERG
- Capable of dealing with facts and figures
- Perfectionist and accurate
- Constant focus on quality and client service
This is an opportunity for a 18-month CDD, to start ASAP
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.