Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (4 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a banking institution located in Luxembourg city center, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a
Reconciliation Agent for the Fund Administration activity Fr-EN (M/F)
Mission: The Reconciliation Agent assumes all the tasks linked to cash, securities and units reconciliation. He/she also assumes all the additional tasks as reports, statistics and takes in charge the Management requests.
- Conducts daily reconciliation of cash movements and securities positions between FA and Custody;
- Conducts daily reconciliation of units between FA and Transfer Agent;
- Is in charge of the follow up of cash and securities breaks until their resolution;
- Conducts daily set up of new breaks and check of coherence (treatment, comments, allocation) on old and new breaks;
- Is in charge of survey of second level on Offshore REC Team.
Reporting and stakeholders’ requests management
- Provides reconciliation reports for clients and management;
- Is in charge of the statistics and KPI production for clients and management;
- Treats all receipt in common email box;
- Treats Audit queries.
- Answers to the expectations of the management;
- Respects the procedures acted for his activity;
- Is responsible of the correct treatment of breaks.
- Accounting and financial knowledge;
- Knowledge of investment funds industry products and activities;
- Knowledge of the applicable norms and regulations;
- Mastery of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of accounting and accurate tools (e.g. GP3);
- Excellent French knowledge, good English knowledge;
This is a temp opportunity for a 4-month mission, to start asap
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.