Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a
Corporate Services - Operational Assistant En-Fr (M/F)
To provide transversal operational assistance in the area of quality assurance (QA), data management and contract performance, notably with data monitoring for the Buildings and Logistics Management Office, preparation of the related reporting in QA field, support in process and procedure reviews in line with policies, procedures and best practices.
∙ Follow-up autonomously the collection of data to monitor the performance of FM service providers and related KPI
∙ Collaborate in regular reviews, checks and consistency control of data from FM service providers
∙ Participate in the drafting of standard reports on QA activities
∙ Provide support in the preparation of guides and presentations to raise awareness in the areas of quality management
∙ Provide assistance and optimise data storage processes and support the team in overseeing the electronic document management in own field
∙Contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes and procedures in own domain using PDCA cycle, and update of process diagrams where necessary
∙Attend meetings, take minutes and ensure the accuracy of the decisions registered and their timely implementation where necessary
- Secondary level education, complemented with a 4-year certification in relevant domain (e.g. business administration, facilities management, quality management)
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in an operational support function in the domain of facilities management or services contract management • Experience in quality management, data management and/or KPIs/contract performance management would be an advantage
- Key technical/professional knowledge and skills
- Tact and diplomacy ; customer oriented; very good interpersonal skills
- High developed sense of responsibility and initiative, capable to anticipate issues
- Organised, data driven with analytical and technical skills and attention to detail to develop charts, diagrams, and reports, including merge of information from various sources ∙Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, with proficiency in Excel (Knowledge of VBA would be an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of English (including very strong writing skills) and good command of French
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.