Type of ContractIntérim (12 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
Reliable information exchange
- Develop internal communication objectives, identify key points to communicate, and plan together with the team
- Produce clear, relevant and engaging content for our internal audience
- Update and manage the Intranet, and keep corporate material up to date
- Professionalise and manage internal communication channels (i.e.newsletters, TV screens)
- Organise staff assemblies, teambuilding initiatives, and other events
- Encourage continuing education via training opportunities
- Work on social media campaigns together with the Marketing Officer
- Initiate new activities to support strategy (i.e. gamification, teambuilding)
- Collect feedback from staff to improve activities (i.e. surveys, working groups)
- Develop onboarding programme, this includes but isn’t limited to: creating a process, hosting meetings, collaborating with other teams and departments, creating material, exploring the use of technology.
- Add new employees to lists and webpages
- Provide general web editing support for the team
- Explore alumni-focused activities that support the communication strategy
- Collaborate with other experts on diverse projects and initiatives
- Mentor and manage students
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, an outgoing personality helps as you’ll be interacting with lots of people.
- Experience working with intranets and tools like Mailchimp, and Canva. Fearless about learning new tools and technologies.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, flexibility and resilience
- Knowledge of best practice in video and audio production for web and social media;
Qualities to succeed in this role
- Critical thinking is a must. You will need a strategic mindset to manage the needs of our internal audiences, understand the company ecosystem, perform benchmarking, accept challenges and ideate solutions.
- A blend of autonomy and teamwork: you will build many activities from scratch, so a good level of autonomy is needed. At the same time, most activities will require close collaboration with the Communications team.
- Respect, patience and kindness are core values within the team.
- We appreciate authenticity and humility. You must have courage to fail, own up to mistakes, and be willing to learn.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.