Business areasProject management
Type of ContractCDD (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, Sofitex Talent is currenly looking for an:
Associate Analyst (M/F)
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, the Life Science Monitoring Analyst will:
- Ensure timely reception of project information from promoters, collaborating with other Bank directorates, and analyse data received. Check that it fulfils physical monitoring requirements, and take the necessary actions if information has not been received or needs complements;
- Prepare the required project progress reports (PPRs) and project completion reports (PCRs) according to the guidance provided by the project contacts;
- Support the contact persons in responding to various queries or complaints related to LS projects financed by the Bank;
- Support the Department Procurement Advisor in relevant tasks related to procurement including document management;
- Carry out regular quality checks (on accuracy, consistency, etc.) in the IT systems. Attention to detail is a must.
- Conduct background research on health statistics and / or particular disease areas including relevant incidence and prevalence data, standard of care, respective development pipeline etc. Ability to summarize these findings in a concise matter in English is necessary.
- University degree preferably in a life sciences or health economics or demonstrated equivalent relevant professional experience
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of typical office IT applications including good knowledge of Excel
- Clear and concise oral and written expression.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Results-oriented and capacity to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent knowledge of English and a good command of French.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.