Risk Analyst M/FLUXEMBOURG LU Reference : 120181228150104 - Date of publication : 28/12/2018
For one of our clients, a European institution in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
RISK ANALYST M/F
* Perform the analysis of new guarantee transactions for portfolio or third-party mandates;
* Provide a written independent opinion to the Investment and Risk Committee, on transactions proposed by the Front Office, detailing the analysis performed on relevant risk issues including portfolio quality.
* Follow-up on transaction progress between approval and signature to ensure the risk remains within approved limits.
* Analyse the impact of proposed amendments and waivers of existing transactions.
* Contribute to the regular surveillance of inclusive finance mandates on behalf of third parties including regular surveillance and risk reports.
* Bachelor's degree in a business, accounting or quantitative subject. Additional professional qualifications would be considered an asset;
* Relevant professional experience in loan portfolio or financial counterparty risk analysis would be a significant advantage;
* Very good Excel skills;
* Fluent English with excellent drafting skills are essential; working knowledge/fluency in other EU languages would be an advantage.
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
171 route d'Esch Immeuble Le Trianon 0 LUXEMBOURG
02 00 00 00 00 - firstname.lastname@example.org