Budget and administrative officer fr-en (M/F)LUXEMBOURG LU Reference : 120190112135726 - Date of publication : 12/01/2019
For one of our clients, a European institution in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for and
ADMINISTRATIVE AND BUDGET OFFICER Fr/En (M/F)
The Senior/Principal Operational Budget Assistant will provide comprehensive budget assistance within the Coordination of the Transaction Management and Restructuring Directorate (TMR). S/he will primarily ensure the smooth administration and follow-up of the Directorate's decentralised budgets (non-staff) and associated tasks.
* In liaison with TMR managers, execute administrative tasks of TMR budget (non-staff) such as: budget ventilation, budget transfers, monitoring of expenditures and reporting, payment of invoices and their correct imputation, transitoires etc.
* Monitoring of the 3rd party invoices - checking the consistency of the outgoing invoices, reminding TMR Officers about overdue invoices; assisting TMR Assistants with the People Soft Financials
* In liaison with the Budget Officer, review of the external training requests, ensuring respect of budgetary limits
* Provide recommendations and guidance to TMR managers on procurement and budget processes and procedures
* Assist TMR managers during the procurement process - from launching a call for tenders, liaising with OCCO and JU Procurement for their clearance, until the contract signature.
* Assist in the approval of external training/conference requests, ensuring equal distribution throughout the Directorate and respect of budgetary limits
* Handle purchase order requests/external training forms and related payment of invoices
* Identify improvements and developments of existing methods and processes; suggest ways to streamline administrative procedures in order to enhance work organisation and effectiveness
* Interact with internal and external Coordination counterparties to obtain and understand information, as well as exchange good practices
* Act as back-up for the TMR Personnel Correspondent and Budget Officer
* Contribute to maintain an efficient filing in the databases of the budget and procurement and manage electronic mailboxes prioritising incoming messages and allocating action as appropriate
* Attend meetings and participate in working groups when appropriate.
* Certified secondary-level education. Certificate/diploma of complementary secretarial or administrative studies (at least 2 years) would be an advantage.
* At least 5 years of relevant professional experience. Experience in a similar role or in Human Resources, Procurement and Purchasing or in a Coordination environment would be an advantage.
* In-depth knowledge and application of the Bank's administrative and operational policies and procedures, including those on budget and procurement would be an advantage
* Experience in monitoring budget and good understanding of budget components (high interest for managing budget data)
* Excellent knowledge of the Bank's standard computer tools in particular Excel, PowerPoint, PeopleSoft, Business Objects and GED
* Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and good understanding of French. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
171 route d'Esch Immeuble Le Trianon 0 LUXEMBOURG
00352 26 29 52 400 - email@example.com