Equity administration and monitoring officer M/FLUXEMBOURG LU Reference : 120190121080955 - Date of publication : 21/01/2019
For one of our clients, an international bank in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is looking for an
EQUITY ADMINISTRATION AND MONITORING OFFICER M/F
* Administration of Private Equity investments: Processing private equity draw downs and repayments, collection, input and validation of portfolio and NAV data reported by the fund managers, responding to requests from other units including audit requests, etc.;
* Carrying out ex-ante and ex-post reviews and monitoring of a number of key monitoring parameters related to individual private equity investments and portfolios;
* Ensuring a robust control environment is maintained and that all operational and compliance risks are actively managed and mitigated;
* Contributing to the setup, improving and documenting of processes and procedures.
* University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Finance, Economics, Business Administration. Professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, ACA) would be an advantage;
* At least 3 years' relevant professional experience in an audit, fund administration, finance, or private equity middle office role;
* Prior exposure to private equity investments would be an advantage;
* Knowledge and understanding of Invest Europe Reporting guidelines and International Private Equity Venture Capital valuation guidelines would be an advantage;
* Previous experience in financial analysis and interpretation of financial and legal documentation;
* Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other languages would be an advantage.
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, SOFITEX est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. SOFITEX fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
171 route d'Esch Immeuble Le Trianon 0 LUXEMBOURG
00352 26 29 52 400 - email@example.com