Business areasHuman Resources
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
The postholder will report to the Head of Recruitment Unit, and work in close cooperation with all unit members.
This post requires flexibility and the ability to prioritise and handle several tasks simultaneously, while still exercising a high degree of precision. It also requires the ability to deliver under the pressure of deadlines.
Provide general administrative assistance in order to support the internal/external recruitment process. This includes:
- Execute autonomously support management tasks in recruitment, including (but not limited to) the preparation, publication and follow up of vacant positions on intranet, the website and job boards
- Act as first point of contact for internal and external candidates. Provide information in relation to vacancy publication to internal and external clients (candidates, managers, Coordinations)
- Set-up panel interviews by arranging the logistics of interviews and tests in coordination with the recruiter and the panel members
- Maintain databases (e.g. PeopleSoft), ensuring timely and accurate input, including archiving
- Draft contracts after hiring and internal mobility decisions and coordinate signature for the selected candidate
- Take a co-operative approach within the team and act as a back-up of the other administrative assistants of the Division in their duties as required
• Secondary level education, completed with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (e.g. human resources, hospitality management or business or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience as assistant, preferably in a in a human resources environment.
• Experience working on recruitment and internal mobility procedures would be an advantage
• Knowledge of the standard IT & office tools.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft and of Business Objects would be an advantage
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills and a good command of French is preferred
This is an opportunity for a long-term temporary contract (first contract of 2-months + several extensions), to start asap.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.