Business areasIT and Technology
Type of ContractIntérim (3 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our client located in Hollerich, we are looking for an :
IT Service Helpdesk Agent (M/F)
Main tasks :
- Provide front line IT support for both Hardware and software issues for users requiring assistance by phone, email or the helpdesk management system.
- Installation and maintenance of IT systems
- Ticket-based processing of orders
- Troubleshooting, repair and upgrades to hardware and software
- Installation of hardware and software components according to specifications
- Setting up Windows client operating systems
- Execution of spare parts orders and installation
- Routine maintenance tasks on peripherals and networks
- Training of end users in updated or newly installed systems
- Manage 1st Level Support Requests and external IT Suppliers
- Comply with IT Group procedures (backup, security, etc.)
- Manage IT costs and budget (cost follow-up)
Required Skills :
- Training in the IT / system electronics technician / or you have acquired appropriate IT know-how as a practitioner.
- Experience in first-level support or the user help desk
- Experience with hardware (client) and peripheral devices (printer, scanner, laptop)
- Basic knowledge of network systems / techniques
Required Profile :
- Customer-oriented communicator, you are empathetic, listenable and calm
- IT background, you have a basic knowledge of IT and are good with computers, even if you do not have a diploma in that field.
- Analytical and problem-solving
This is an opportunity for a 3-month interim mission, with a permanent contract perspective at the end of the mission.
Movements within the 5 structures of the Group in Luxembourg are possible.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.