Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (3 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of its clients and for a long term mission, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a
KYC Compliance Specialist (M/F)
As a part of the Compliance Operations team, you will work with a team of analysts responsible for supporting the ongoing maintenance, production and development of KYC program. This position will require the candidate to act as a Compliance Analyst supporting manual KYC reviews and handling extensive research requests.
- Perform the required KYC screening and reviews by documenting and corroborating the information obtained on member as required by the KYC procedures utilizing a variety of independent research sources.
- Perform quality checks on Level 1 reviews
- Collaborate with internal and external partners as directed.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements in AML/KYC and other compliance due diligence functions.
- Ability to work independently with direction from leadership while maintaining quality standards.
- Assist in issue resolution and communication with guidance from leadership.
- Resolve AML/KYC referrals from external payment advisors/vendors
- Resolve member account issues including reviewing appropriate documentation and ensuring compliance requirements are met.
- Collaborate with other team members and managers to provide input on policies and procedures and other initiatives.
- Update and review forms according to local regulation requirements and work with Compliance Operations to expedite documentation reviews, providing clarification as needed.
- Follow up with customers to ensure information is received by due date.
- Ensure all tasks are executed in compliance with our policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with focus in business, accounting or finance.
- 1 - 2 years of AML/KYC experience or 2+ years of fraud/compliance experience.
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent digital literacy including knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Comfortable working under tight timelines.
- Works effectively and independently, while being a team player.
- You are willing to be available evenings to support multiple time zones, as necessary.
This is an opportunity for a long term contract , to start asap.
Salary ranges between 3500 and 3750€ gross/month
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.