Business areasIT and Technology
Type of ContractCDI
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a financial institution located in Luxembourg - Munsbach, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
JUNIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER FR-EN (M/F)
In an exciting, complex and growing environment, your role will to ensure the best possible quality of products and services with high added value. With a permanent position, you will join an engaged team of highly skilled people with human
With a strong DevOps mindset, this challenging role will consist of:
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: develop, test, document and maintain applications managed in the Satellites Application Engineering conform to best practices;
- Assure that codes are well designed, testable, efficient compliance with specifications and secure in order to defend security issues;
- Respect methodologies of the department and improve continually to be more efficient in our domain of applications;
- Expand your knowledge in business and technical areas in order to be able to support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies;
- Propose automation for some parts of the development life cycle.
- Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent;
- Good knowledge of relational database (SQL), development languages PL/SQL or T/SQL, JAVA or .NET;
- Knowledge of XML technologies (XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, SOAP, WS-SECURITY);
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, within a team, or on an individual basis, under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Fluent in English and French (speaking and written)
This is a position for a permanent contract, to start as soon as possible
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.