Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for an:
Administrative Assistant (M/F)
The Assistant will support the division’s teams in administrative and operational activities:
- Provide administrative assistance alongside the current assistant in place to support the strategy and coordination team as well as the IFS Unit as required:
- Coordination/organisation of meetings;
- Structuring, filing and archiving in GED, SharePoint and Smartsite;
- Updates and publications on the Intranet;
- Support the Unit in the administration of TA operations in particular project planning, data collection, correspondence to clients, follow-up of progress meetings;
- Support the Unit on internal coordination including follow up of internal processes (incl. non objections, archiving),
- Input into the relevant data systems and support for approval processes (ASApp, ASSC, MC Notes, external committees);
- If required, help the IFS team to manage the internal and external communication activities related to TA operations.
- Secondary level education, ideally complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (e.g. secretarial studies, business administration) ;
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in providing administrative support;
- Excellent knowledge of standard MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and a good command of French;
- Knowledge of other European languages would be a significant advantage.
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Very good organisational skills;
- Rigorous and able to meet deadlines and priorities;
- Able to draft routine correspondence and edit materials;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Ability to work reliably and accurately under pressure;
- Flexibility and availability
This is an opportunity for a long term temporary contract, to start asap
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.