Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients located in Luxembourg-Senningerberg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
Fund/Corporate Accountant (M/F)
The Fund/Corporate Accountant has contact with both clients and other departments within the company.
• Daily processing of investment transactions;
• Processing non-trade related (cash movements etc.) transactions;
• Preparing books of account by compiling accounting records from independent sources;
• Reconciling account statements and balances;
• Pricing the portfolio;
• Calculating income and expense accruals and fees and calculating the Net Asset Value of shares;
• Computation of income and expense accruals;
• Computation of management and performance fees and all other fees and expenses;
• Preparing financial statements ( LUX GAAP/IFRS) tailored to client requirements, including statements of assets and liabilities, operations and changes in net assets;
• Filing annual reports with ECDF/Chamber of Commerce;
• Filing VAT returns;
• Liaison with external auditors;
• Correspondence with bank, custodian, lawyers and agents;
• Disbursing fees;
• Publishing NAV.
• Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar field (BAC+3)
• Experience in the field is appreciated but not required
• Knowledge of AML, FATCA and CRS legislation and financial instruments is a plus
• Good knowledge of the English language. Additional language like French/Spanish/German is a plus
• Ambition to develop, and to broaden and deepen your knowledge
This is an opportunity for a 6-month mission, to start asap
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.