Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for a
REPORTING OFFICER (M/F)
- Ensure a timely production of regular data tables for the Unit’s reporting deliverables to mandators/stakeholders and for internal projects assigned,
- Be an expert in term of data and reporting in relation to the business lines,
- Contribute to a robust control environment by ensuring that all operational risks on assigned reporting tasks are actively managed and mitigated;
- Contribute as required to process enhancements in relation to the reporting activities of the Unit.
- University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related subjects;
- Minimum three years' of relevant professional experience in Banking/Asset Management, Reporting, Quantitative Analysis, Audit, Fund Administration, Finance or related area, preferably with exposure to Private Equity assets,
- Postgraduate degrees and/or additional professional qualifications (e.g. CFA, ACCA) would be considered an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills and high affinity with numbers, data intensive processes and technology,
- Capacity to work and prioritize efficiently under strict deadlines and time pressure,
- Good business sense;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to defend his / her opinions;
- Creativity, and ability to analyze problems from new angles, and to identify and develop solutions depending on the issues to be addressed;
This is an opportunity for a long-term temporary mission, to start asap
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.