Business areasProject management
Type of ContractIntérim (9 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for a
Project Manager (M/F)
Under direction of the PMO Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for successful delivery of projects.
He/She will be expected to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Expectations of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsibility for complex various size projects starting at nomination up to completion
- Work with key stakeholders to build and/or advance Project Plans, with defined activities, expected timelines/milestones and KPIs.
- Work with other project managers, business owners and other stakeholders to resolve project/team dependencies.
- Build, maintain and update budgets as project progresses
- Constantly monitors progress and tracks project deliverables and reports it in a timely manner
- Plan, chair regular meetings, status update calls and take notes
- Ensures that project documents are built, accurate, complete, and stored appropriately.
- 2+ years’ experience in a project management role
- PMP certification (by PMI) preferred.
- Proven track record of success in delivering projects to time, quality and budget
- Ability to identify and articulate the activities, decisions and capabilities that are required for a successful project delivery
- Systematic, rigorous and detailed review against timelines and targets
- Data-driven; strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use raw data and metrics
- Ability to develop reports, manuals and presentations using distinctive style on complex topics
- Ability to create communication plan
- Solid knowledge of budgeting and risk management principles and controls
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key stakeholders to take desired action
- Knowledge of process analysis, standardization, improvement and redesign
- Knowledge of end to end project management techniques and tools (e.g. Microsoft Project)
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Highly proactive and enthusiastic about working with others to ensure the PMO’s success
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Strong Soft Skills
This is an opportunity for a 9-month contract, to start asap.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.