Business areasIT and Technology
Type of ContractCDI
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients located in Luxembourg city center, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for several:
Data Analysts (M/F)
Dashboard and Report Designer (M/F)
Our client is currently strengthening its data team and is looking for several Data Analyst and Dashboard and Report Designers for 9-month contracts and permanent contracts
The Data Analysts will support the Marketing, RD&A and Commercial Finance teams with insights gained from analysing internal and external data.
Responsibilities for Data Analysts
- Contribute to next generation data-driven projects in an agile work environment
- Develop dashboards and visualize insights for our internal customers
- Retrieve, clean and transform data from external and internal data sources in order to make them presentable for the clients
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Experience with Power BI is mandatory,
- You should have a first experience with SAP AFO.
- First experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- You are creative, self-motivated, try things out on your own and simply get things done
- The ideal candidate enjoys working with large volumes of data and is passionate about learning new technologies.
- He/she is a self-starter, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail) and enjoys working in a fast-paced team that will support the business achieve its strategic growth targets.
This is a great opportunity to evolve within a challenging environment.
Starting date: as soon as possible
Salary will depend on your qualifications and experiences
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.