Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
(Associate) Officer Credit Risk Management - Stress Testing
The Stress Testing candidate assists in the maintenance, enhancement and implementation of the bank's stress testing framework, in compliance with best banking practices in risk management. She or he also assists in the performance of regular stress tests of the Bank and the Group.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of policies, procedures and methodologies in the area of (capital) stress testing.
- Contribute to the alignment of the stress testing framework with best banking practices.
- Contribute to the Bank and Group stress test exercises, including planning, design, execution and reporting.
- Assist in improvements to IT systems and working tools relating to stress testing.
- University degree (preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Law, Economics, Quantitative studies) with relevant exposure to Banking / Finance / Risk Management. Post-graduate studies in one of these subjects would be an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ of relevant professional experience with a sound understanding of best practices in stress testing.
- Experience in capital requirements, (macro-economic) stress testing
- Experience in the following areas would be an advantage: capital planning, RAF, ICAAP, ILAAP, capital contingency and recovery planning.
- Knowledge of prudential regulatory framework would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English. French is an advantage. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
This is an opportunity for a long-term temporary contract within a European Institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.