Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
The Interim Administrative Assistant will provide administrative and operational assistance to the Head of Division and other colleagues in the team in respect of all Mandate lifecycles with the objective of contributing to the efficiency and performance of the team’s overall activity.
The Interim Administrative Assistant will report to the Head of Division and will work with all members of the Division as well as interface with other Departments and Directorates.
- Analyse, verify, and perform quality control in a continuous autonomous manner on the relevant stages of the mandate lifecycle to ensure compliance and timely execution of procedures and mandate agreements;
- Monitor project and contractual events and deadlines and take appropriate action in case of delay;
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc internal reports for other departments / Mandate Officers and provide support for preparing external reports
- By following four-eyes principles, perform administrative and operational tasks related to the relevant processes, including reporting, monitoring and audit, in order to maintain proper records/documentation and data quality (e.g. preparation and ensure filing of documents (GED), maintenance of databases, monitoring the contractual amendments);
- Ensure overall administrative coordination of the Division’s activities;
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Maintain various databases and filing systems;
- Assist in formatting, editing and proofreading documents (letters, notes, reports, graphs and presentations) as well as their finalisation, distribution and filing;
- Set up and maintain appropriate scanning/filing/archiving of electronic (notably in GED) and paper documentation, as well as ensure data quality to enable easy accesses and retrieval of data/records;
- Undertake ad-hoc research on Internet and/or other sources and prepare presentation materials
- Liaise with counterparts in the EU Commission, financial institutions, clients, etc.;
- Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (e.g. secretarial studies, business administration) or secondary level education with equally qualified experience in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Bank's standard computer tools, particularly Serapis, GED, SmartNote and MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and a good command of French.
Achievement Drive: continually keeps an eye on performance, focusing on improving it, showing drive and determination to meet short and long-term goals.
Change Orientation: Adapts to differences and changes in the environment; takes a flexible approach to reach outcomes.
Collaboration: Works cooperatively as part of a team; works collaboratively with peers across organisational boundaries based on a genuine interest in and an accurate understanding of others and their individual perspectives and concerns.
Organisational Commitment: Is willing to commit to an organisation whose mission is to support Europe and is open to diversity, and to align her/his own behaviour with the organisation’s needs and intrinsic values, acting with integrity in ways that promote the organisation’s mission, policies and rules.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.