Type of ContractIntérim (8 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for an:
You will directly report to the Head of Department and cooperate closely with the Heads of Division, colleagues in Internal Communication, Heads of Division as well as Heads of Unit in the Communications Department.
- Authors and edits Intranet news and other communication materials.
- Publishes third-party articles on the Intranet per institutional guidelines
- Under the overall guidance of the Head of Unit, and in cooperation with other Group departments, contributes to ensuring the quality, timeliness and relevance of content published on the Intranet and through other internal channels.
- Builds and maintains tools to foster internal communication and involve, nurture relations and engage staff.
- Contributes to special projects/working groups, as appropriate.
- As part of the Communication Department, contributes to the development and implementation of the EIB Group’s overall communication strategy
- University degree preferably in communication or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in a communications role within an international organisation or a corporation. Good knowledge of internal communication principles and techniques
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and influence contacts at all levels
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects and events
- Ability to use independent judgement and manage confidential information
- Experience in liaising with IT teams and working with content management systems and collaborative spaces (SharePoint, Drupal or similar) preferred
- Knowledge of the EU institutional and political framework and general understanding of the Bank’s objectives, policies, procedures and organisation preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of English and/or French, with a good command of the other. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in standard computer applications.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.