Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractCDD (12 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European institution located in Luxembourg Kirchberg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for an:
Administrative Assistant Eng - Fr (M/F)
Provide office support and secretarial assistance in order to contribute to the effective day-to-day operation of an organisational unit (Unit/Division/Department) and in particular:
- Manage telephone coverage, mail/document distribution, diary scheduling and all other logistical requirements (e.g. travel) for the Head of Division and a number of selected staff
- Assist in the accurate preparation, finalisation and distribution of letters, notes, complex reports, graphs and presentations
- Handle contacts with promoters, intermediaries and other Bank directorates, draft routine correspondence and edit materials including presentations
- Independently respond to diverse inquiries and make decisions choosing among multiple courses of action according to set instructions or ensure allocation of enquiry to an appropriate individual to resolve the issue
- Organise filing systems both electronic and on paper and ensure effective and accurate filing of all electronic and hard copy documents and other information for easy access and retrieval
- Distribute and circulate information, reports or status updates in order to keep all concerned parties informed
- Serve as a primary point of contact for own team
- Assist in the preparation and logistical planning for various events (e.g. conferences and workshops)
- Secondary level education, complemented with a 2-year certification in a relevant field (e.g. secretarial studies, business administration)
- At least 3 years’ relevant professional experience
- Good command of standard computer tools; experience in working with Business Objects, large database sets will be considered as an asset
- Very good knowledge of English and French.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.