Business areasAccounting / Finance & Banking / Insurance
Type of ContractIntérim (9 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European institution in Luxembourg, SOFITEX TALENT is currently looking for an
Officer – Cash Flow Management (M/F)
- Management of cash flow relevant administrative activities under different product lines (e.g. processing draw-downs/repayments of Private Equity funds, guarantee calls and disbursement requests; preparation of cash flow forecasts or reconciliation of cash positions with intermediaries);
- Management of cash flow relevant administrative activities of mandates (e.g. processing of cash calls and repayments for mandators, review of cash positions and movements including reconciliation of positions, forecasts or administration of respective bank and escrow accounts);
- Calculation of various types of fees at transaction and mandate level and respective invoicing as well as reporting.
- University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar fields;
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant professional experience in financial administration, mandate administration, finance or audit, preferably in an area that covers one or several of the organisation’s business lines;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines, to react swiftly and effectively to new situations in a client-focussed and high quality service environment;
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise;
- Disciplined approach whilst maintaining creativity and lateral thinking towards troubleshooting and problem solving;
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with internal and external clients;
- Team player.
This is an opportunity to work in an international environment.
Temporary contract of 2 months with extension afterwards.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org.