Business areasHuman Resources
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Luxembourg-Kirchberg, we are looking for an :
Personnel - Operational Assistant (M/F)
Coordination and execution of the activities linked to the administration of benefits and allowances.
This might include:
- Prepare contracts mainly below EUR 35K, renewing existing contracts, drafting procurement documents, dealing with contracts and their modifications, managing the relationships with service providers, liaising with the Compliance Directorate (OCCO), Personnel procurement team, legal procurement tean and Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Monitor utilisation of OCCO’s clearances.
- Check imputation of invoices, eligibility of costs and compliance with contractual terms.
- Forecast budget related to service providers’ contracts.
- Liaise with payroll and legal providers and/or experts on subjects related to local tax and employment laws.
- Verify salaries and benefits, during the monthly payroll, as well as prepare notes for exceptional salary advances.
Academic qualifications and professional skills:
- Certified secondary-level education.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Relevant professional experience, of which some acquired in an administrative environment.
- Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent command of written and oral English and French. Good knowledge of another EU language would be an advantage.
This is an opportunity for a 2-month contract, with several 6-month extensions possible, to start ASAP.
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.