Business areasAdministrative Services
Type of ContractIntérim (6 mois)
Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, a European Institution located in Kirchberg, we are looking for an :
Legal Directorate - Administrative Assistant En-Ita (M/F)
The Operational Assistant will perform a wide range of office support, administrative and secretarial duties for the Division.
The job holder will share responsibilities with other assistants in the Division.
The Operational Assistant will report to the Head of Division and will work with all Division members (lawyers and assistants), other Directorates and interface with external contacts to support the Division's operations.
• Assist in the accurate preparation of original legal documents and in the finalisation / administration of contractual documentation (such as finance contracts, guarantee agreements and contractual modifications)
• Assist and ensure follow-up of all procedures both before and after signature of legal documents (e.g. prepare and circulate legal contributions to internal decision-making documents, prepare and distribute contractual documents, ensure due circulation of documents both inside and outside the organisation, handle notification of signatures, ensure electronic and paper archiving, store documents using the Company electronic document management system (GED Livelink), handle notes and other memoranda
• Carry out general secretarial duties and administrative tasks, including telephone coverage, mail/document control and distribution, filing, organisation of meetings, managing calendars
• Prepare and follow-up purchase requests for consultancy and take care of administrative aspects in relation to in-house and external consultants
• Prepare draft correspondence on various topics for the Division, including notes, reports, presentations
• Verify data to be inserted in contractual documents and coordinate with other Directorates to assist lawyers in the preparation of new contracts and other documents
• Make suggestions to improve key records management processes in the Division and the Department
• Certified secondary-level education and secretarial training
• At least 3 years of relevant, professional post-qualification experience (i.e. in similar or related tasks); experience acquired as secretary/administrative assistant in a law firm, corporate legal function, or any other legal environment, is a distinctive advantage
• Good knowledge of the standard IT & office tools (particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Acrobat, common office hardware (e.g. printing, scanning equipment); familiarity with Electronic Documents Management tools, electronic archiving, and reporting tools is required
• Excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) and a good knowledge of Italian is required
• Knowledge of another language spoken in one of the countries for which the Division is responsible would be an advantage.
This is an opportunity for a 2-month initial contract, with several extensions afterwards
Apply for this job
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons, by sending your email with an identity document to email@example.com.